The Ottawa Public Library (OPL) is excited to announce Library 1:1, a service offering individualized help in using the library from one of OPL’s dedicated librarians or information experts. OPL staff will provide a 30-minute tutorial by phone or video chat to help you navigate its vast collections and resources.
Consultations can be booked now on the following topics:
- Computer tutorial: computer, Internet and email basics
- Ebook/Audiobook tutorial: how to borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Bibliocommons tutorial: how to use the OPL catalogue
- Readers Advisory: get some great book suggestions
- Research: assistance with your research
- Online Resources: discover and explore OPL’s online databases
To book an appointment, fill out a Library 1:1 request form on the library’s website at biblioottawalibrary.ca with your choice of topic and your preferred date and times. Library staff will follow up with you to confirm.
You will need an active library card. OPL InfoService staff can help you get or renew a card and answer your other OPL questions.
Connect with your library one-on-one.