No. 9 Fire station in 1941 Photos courtesy of Ian McKercher, Glebe Historical Society
Horse-drawn hose wagon at No. 9 Fire station, 140-142 Pretoria Avenue, ca 1901. This type of wagon came into use in 1898. The fire station was built in 1898 and closed in 1966.
Captain Thomas Cluff of the Ottawa Fire Department No. 9 Station, ca 1901